- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 384.2
- Total Fat: 12.7 g
- Cholesterol: 82.2 mg
- Sodium: 1,585.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Protein: 38.2 g
P.F. Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps w/ Special SauceSubmitted by: CHELSEAASTRID
IntroductionAmazing lettuce wraps taste just like P.F. Changs!!!! (nutritional facts do not include rice wine vinegar or hot mustard powder) Amazing lettuce wraps taste just like P.F. Changs!!!! (nutritional facts do not include rice wine vinegar or hot mustard powder)
Extra Virgin Olive oil, Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Mushrooms, finely diced onion, garlic, iceberg lettuce, sugar, water, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ketchup, lemon juice, sesame oil, hot mustard (powdered) red pepper flakes, brown sugar.
1. disolve sugar in water in small bowl
2.add 1T soy sauce, 1T rice wine vinegar, ketchup, lemon juice and sesame oil.
3. Mix well and refridgerate this sauce untill you're ready to serve,
4. Combine 1/2T hot mustard powder w/ 1t hot water and set this aside as well.
5. (eventually add desired amount of hot mustard mixture and rep pepper flakes to special sauce mixture to pour over the wraps)
6. Bring 3/4T Oil to high heat in Wok or large frying pan
7. Saute large chicken breast for 4-5 minutes per side or done.
8. Remove chicken from the pan and cool
9. Keep Oil in the pan and keep hot.
10. As chicken cools mince mushrooms to about the size of small peas
Stir Fry Sauce:
11.Prepare the stir fry sauce by mixing 2T soy sauce, 4t brown sugar and 1/2t rice wine vinegar together in a small bowl.
12. When chicken is cool, mince it as small as you can/ about the same size as mushrooms
13. w/ the pan still on high heat add 3/4T olive oil.
14. Add chicken 1t minced garlic, onions and mushrooms to pan.
15. Add the stir-fry sauce to the pan and saute the mixture for a couple minutes then serve it in the iceberg lettuce leafs "cups"
16. Top w/ special sauce
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CHELSEAASTRID.