Hawaiian HaystacksSubmitted by: SLCTALBOT
* 16 cups long grain white rice
* 32 cups water
* 6 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 8 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
* 6 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 4 cups chopped tomatoes
* 8 cups pineapple chunks, drained
* 8 cups chow mein noodles
2. Meanwhile, place the chicken breasts into a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from the water, reserving liquid, and shred.
3. Return the shredded chicken to the saucepan, and stir in soup. Stir in about 1 cup of the reserved water, or until the sauce reaches your desired consistency. Simmer for 15 minutes.
4. To serve, place one cup of cooked rice onto a plate, spoon some of the chicken mixture over it, then top with small amounts of Cheddar cheese, tomatoes,pineapple chunksand chow mein noodles. Now grab a fork and ENJOY!
Number of Servings: 32
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SLCTALBOT.