- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 162.7
- Total Fat: 8.1 g
- Cholesterol: 23.5 mg
- Sodium: 657.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 9.9 g
String Cheese Pizza Roll UpsSubmitted by: TIFFYLYNN719
IntroductionGreat snack food that even kids will love! Great snack food that even kids will love!
*1 (8 pack) Pillsbury Refrigerated Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
*4 sticks Sargento Light String Cheese
*32 pieces Hormel Pillow Pak Sliced Turkey Pepperoni
*.5 cup Prego Marinara Sauce
2. Sprinkle each triangle with garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
3. Lay 4 slices of pepperoni on each triangle.
4. Place a 1/2 piece of string cheese on top of the pepperoni and roll them up.
5. Sprinkle with a little more garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
6. Bake according to the directions on the crescent roll package or until they are browned.
7. When you are ready to eat, dip them in pizza sauce.
Makes 8 servings.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TIFFYLYNN719.