- Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 133.7
- Total Fat: 6.2 g
- Cholesterol: 1.1 mg
- Sodium: 95.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.2 g
- Protein: 2.1 g
Planet Organic Cosmic CookiesSubmitted by: AMBOURGE
IntroductionI bought a "Cosmic Cookie" at Planet Organic and was curious about the NI. I googled it and found the recipe! These make a great snack and pack some serious nutritional punch! I bought a "Cosmic Cookie" at Planet Organic and was curious about the NI. I googled it and found the recipe! These make a great snack and pack some serious nutritional punch!
1 1/8 cups quick oats
1 cup spelt flour
1/2 cup sunflower seed
3/8 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
1/8 cup flax seed
1/2 cup granulated unbleached cane sugar
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
1 1/8 teaspoons sea salt
7/8 cup dark chocolate chips or carob chips
5/8 cup raisins
1/8 cup water
1/8 cup blackstrap molasses
3/8 cup canola oil
1/2 cup soymilk
2) Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
3) Combine dry ingredients : from oats to raisins.
4) Combine wet ingredients: from water to soy milk.
5) Stir dry and wet together until just combined.
6) Portion cookie dough using 1/3 C measure and place on baking tray.
7) Gently flatten cookies.
8) Bake for 24 minutes or until lightly browned.
Number of Servings: 30
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AMBOURGE.