Lunch-Munch CookiesSubmitted by: YERDUA
IntroductionThis has a wonderful flavor This has a wonderful flavor
1 1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup applesauce
1/4 cup 1% milk
2 large eggs
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond flavoring
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups Special K chocolatey delight cereal
1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
* In a separate bowl combine; the flour's, oatmeal,
salt, soda, and cereal
* Add the sugars to the liquid mixture until well mixed.
* In 3 portions add the flour to the liquid mixture.
* Mix well.
* Drop by teaspoonful on to cookie sheet.
* Bake at 350 degrees farenheit 12 - 15 minutes.
* YIELD: 6 dozen (72 cookies)
* Approx. 92 calories per cookie
Number of Servings: 72
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user YERDUA.