- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 129.6
- Total Fat: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 30.0 mg
- Sodium: 315.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 19.4 g
Egg White Omelet w/ Ham & SwissSubmitted by: DOOZE*
All Whites Liquid Egg Whites, 2/3 cup
Lean Ham Slices, cut into 1" strips
Low Fat Swiss Cheese Slices, cut into 1" strips
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Cut ham and cheese into 1" strips.
- Heat skillet and spray with cooking spray.
- Add ham strips to the skillet and heat about 2 minutes.
- Add liquid egg whites, cook until mostly firm, occasionally loosening the edges with a spatula; tilt pan allowing liquid excess liquid eggs to run under the firm eggs.
- Top the mostly firm eggs with Swiss cheese.
- Place the skillet under the broiler to melt cheese and finish cooking the top of the eggs. Broil until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Using spatula, fold omelet in half inside the skillet. Cut the omelet in half with the spatula and serve.
Serves 2 (equiv. 2 egg serving)
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DOOZE*.