Vegetarian White Bean Burritos
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionThis can be ready in just 15 minutes. This can be ready in just 15 minutes.
- 15-oz. can of great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
2. Add corn, salsa, chili powder, and hot sauce. Mix well. Heat on medium until bean mixture is hot.
3. Wrap tortillas in microwave safe plastic wrap and microwave on high for 40 seconds.
4. Spoon bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with sour cream. Roll up tortilla and serve.
Makes 6 servings.