- Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 292.7
- Total Fat: 19.5 g
- Cholesterol: 59.4 mg
- Sodium: 747.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
- Protein: 23.3 g
Pork Chop with Green Beans and MushroomsSubmitted by: RAINBOWCO
IntroductionTarragon adds a nice flavor to dish Tarragon adds a nice flavor to dish
5 Pork Chops-3/4 inch thick-All fat and bone trimmed off(finished weight about 3.5 oz. each.
1 Can of Green beans-Rinsed
5 Green Onion (Medium Sized)
2 cups sliced Mushrooms, (or 1 12 ounce package)
1/4 cup low sodium/fat chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 tablespoon of Tarragon
Pepper to taste
2. Season meat with the salt and pepper.
3. Heat 11/2 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet and add chops brown each side-3-5 minutes per side. Remove from skillet.
4. Add the other 1 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil if needed, and saute mushrooms and onions for a couple minutes.
5. Return pork to skillet and add the chicken broth and green beans. Reduce broth by about half.
6. Add Tarragon and remove from heat.
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RAINBOWCO.