- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 295.1
- Total Fat: 7.8 g
- Cholesterol: 41.8 mg
- Sodium: 671.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 19.9 g
Dirty Rice with Ground Sirloin & PeppersSubmitted by: DOLPHIN225
1 box Zatarain's Dirty Rice mix
1 Red Sweet Pepper, diced
1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
1 Medium Yellow Onion, finely diced
6 Garlic cloves, finely diced
1 lb Ground Sirloin
2 1/2 Cups of Water
2. Add onion and garlic and saute until tender.
3. Add peppers and continue to saute until soft.
4. Add water and bring to boil.
5. Add Zatarain's Dirty Rice mix and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat, stir, cover and simmer over low heat for 25 minutes.
7. Remove from heat. let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff and serve.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DOLPHIN225.