- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 376.5
- Total Fat: 22.5 g
- Cholesterol: 37.3 mg
- Sodium: 222.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
- Protein: 17.6 g
Spaghetti alfredo with cith chicken, broccoli and sweetcornSubmitted by: HONEYZ81
IntroductionFilled with yummyness!!! Filled with yummyness!!!
*Spaghetti, cooked (pasta), 1 cup
*Chicken Breast, no skin, 1 unit (yield from 1 lb ready-to-cook
*Broccoli, frozen, 175 grams
*Yellow Sweet Corn, Frozen, 125 grams
*Milk, 1%, 5 cup
*Flour, white, 0.25 cup
*Sunflower Oil, 6 tbsp
*Cheddar Cheese, 1 cup, shredded
* salt, pepper and pregano - to season.
2. in a large saucepan, add the oil followed by the white flour and stir with a wooden spoon until it becomes a mixed and slightly thick consistency.
3. add the milk 0.5 cup at a time and using a whisk, whisk together every few mins, when the mixture starts to thicken add more milk.
4. the mixture should be fairly smooth. add the cheese bit by bit, string in between. The sauce is then ready
5. once the chicken is ready, shread it or cut into small pieces. Add the the sauce.
6. Add the sweetcorn and broccoli.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HONEYZ81.