Chicken OleSubmitted by: CMSTOY
IntroductionA zesty stovetop dinner. It goes together in the time it takes to set the table. A zesty stovetop dinner. It goes together in the time it takes to set the table.
* 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
* 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) diced tomatoes with chilies
* 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
* 1 can (15 ounces) black beans
* 1 3/4 cup frozen corn
* 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 8 cups Hot cooked rice
* Shredded cheddar cheese(not included in nutritional info)
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CMSTOY.