- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 288.6
- Total Fat: 10.4 g
- Cholesterol: 34.0 mg
- Sodium: 1,278.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.1 g
- Protein: 17.8 g
Turkey/Rice Enchilada CasseroleSubmitted by: RAINBOWCO
1 16oz Honeysuckle White Fresh Breast of Turkey Roll
1 14oz can Enchilada Sauce
1 8oz Tomato Sauce-Mexican Style
3 Whole Wheat Tortillas
1 half each red and yellow pepper-Oven roasted and skins removed
1/2 large onion finely diced
1 clove of garlic
1 cup cooked brown rice
1 cup Kraft Fatfree Cheddar Cheese
1 cup Kraft Mexican Cheese
1/4 packet of taco seasoning
2. Finely dice peppers, garlic and onion.
3. Cook Ground Turkey in skillet
4. Add taco seasoning, enchilada and tomato sauce to skillet. Simmer a couple of minutes and remove from heat.
5. Spray casserole dish with Pam.
6. Dip on side of tortilla into turkey/sauce mixture and put that side down in casserole dish.
7. Add 1/2 of the turkey sauce mixture, 1/3 cheeses and 1/3 peppers, onion and garlic.
8. Repeat layers once more ending with tortilla on top. Sprinkle remaining cheeses, peppers and onions on top.
9. Bake 30-40 minutes until hot and bubblely.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RAINBOWCO.