- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 381.7
- Total Fat: 19.9 g
- Cholesterol: 65.6 mg
- Sodium: 351.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 5.4 g
Pumpkin Chocolate Cream Cheese MuffinsSubmitted by: HAPPYWALKER
IntroductionSave up some calories for this special delicious treat! Save up some calories for this special delicious treat!
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup solid pack canned pumpkin
1 1/2 cups white flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cloves
1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup light cream cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2. Beat in eggs and vanilla
3. Stir in pumpkin
4. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg & cloves
5. Add flour mixture to liquid mixture and mix well
6. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts
7. In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
8. Fill 12 medium muffin tins about half full.
9. Drop 1 Tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture in the center.
10. Cover cream cheese mixture completely with rest of batter.
11. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MSMITH51.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
DID YOU GREASE MUFFIN TINS FIRST OR USE PAPER CUPS? - 11/28/09
Reply from HAPPYWALKER (1/2/11)
Sorry I did not see your comment until today! I spray the muffin tin with cooking spray (I like the spray that has flour in it)