- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 512.9
- Total Fat: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 25.6 mg
- Sodium: 617.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 107.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 16.5 g
Sweet and Sour Chicken Egg RollsSubmitted by: SILBROOKE
IntroductionYummy egg rolls. Yummy egg rolls.
Sweet and Sour sauce
Egg Roll Wraps
2. While rice is cooking, cut Chicken into little pieces (my trick is to use kitchen scissors)
3. Cook chicken in frying pan till cooked all the way through.
4. Mix rice, sweet and sour sauce, and cooked chicken together in a big bowl.
5. Place a spoonful of mix diagonally onto eggroll wrap.
6. Fold bottom corner over filling, roll snuggly half way to cover filling.
7. Fold up both sides snuggly against filling; Moisten edges of last flap.
8. Roll over flap to seal. Lay falp side-down till ready to cook.
9. Heat oil on medium, Cook Egg rolls until golden. (2-3 min)
Makes about 6
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SILBROOKE.