- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 384.5
- Total Fat: 11.2 g
- Cholesterol: 10.0 mg
- Sodium: 501.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.4 g
- Protein: 11.1 g
Vodka Pasta with Mushrooms & OnionsSubmitted by: DKHOLBROOK
IntroductionStore bought vodka sauce is mixed with grilled onions, garlic and mushrooms. Store bought vodka sauce is mixed with grilled onions, garlic and mushrooms.
16 oz Vodka Sauce (Store Bought)
8oz Pasta (Rotini or Bow Tie)
2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
1/2 Medium Onion (chopped)
3/4 ccp Mushrooms
Spices to taste (your choice...basil, oregano, sage, rosemary, salt, pepper)
1. Grill onions (chopped) and garlic (crushed) for 7-8 minutes until tender.
2. Add mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour in 16oz of pasta sauce.
4. Add spices as desired to taste (oregano, basil, sage, salt, pepper) and simmer.
5. Combine pasta and sauce, makes 4 servings.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DKHOLBROOK.