- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 349.4
- Total Fat: 11.5 g
- Cholesterol: 59.9 mg
- Sodium: 392.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 20.8 g
Baked Ditalini with Three CheesesSubmitted by: IMASWEETIE27
IntroductionFrom ivillage website. You can use any kind of smaller pasta you want. From ivillage website. You can use any kind of smaller pasta you want.
1 lb ditalini, uncooked
1 cup skim milk
3/4 cup part skim ricotta cheese
1/2 cup reduced fat Cheddar cheese, grated
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated, plus 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
2. While pasta is cooking, combine the milk and ricotta in a blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Transfer ricotta mixture to a medium mixing bowl and stir in the Cheddar cheese, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the parsley and salt and pepper.
4. Stir the pasta into the cheese mixture until well blended.
5. Transfer to a 10-inch round casserole dish. Stir the bread crumbs, margarine and remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese in a small bowl until thoroughly mixed. Sprinkle mixture evenly over casserole.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F until heated through, bubbling around the edges and the bread crumbs are golden brown, about 35 minutes. Serve immediately.
SUBSTITUTION TIP: Use any medium pasta shape!
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user IMASWEETIE27.