- Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 181.6
- Total Fat: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 24.0 mg
- Sodium: 80.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 2.0 g
Triple Chocolate Chip CookiesSubmitted by: KELLCAN
IntroductionChewy rich and delicious. Chewy rich and delicious.
* *Flour, white, 2 cup (remove)
* Brown Sugar, .75 cup, packed (remove)
* Granulated Sugar, .75 cup (remove)
* Baking Soda, 1 tsp (remove)
* Vanilla Extract, 2 cup (remove)
* Salt, .25 tsp (remove)
* Butter, unsalted, .5 cup (remove)
* *Fry's Cocoa, 4 tbsp (remove)
* Milk Chocolate Candy, 1.3 cup chips (remove)
* Egg, fresh, 2 large (remove)
Blend eggs and vanilla in butter sugar mix.
Stir in soda, salt, cocoa then flour.
Fold in chocolate chips. Works really well when half white chocolate is used.
Bake, at 350 for approx 10-12 min. Remove just before cookies are set (if they are set they will not be chewy) and allow to cool a bit on cookie sheet to prevent bottoms from sticking. Makes 30.
Number of Servings: 30
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KELLYCOOKS.