- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 161.4
- Total Fat: 8.6 g
- Cholesterol: 41.5 mg
- Sodium: 526.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 12.9 g
Cheesy Chicken Crescent RollsSubmitted by: VSWDMB
IntroductionThis is my mother-in-law's recipe. It's great!!! This is my mother-in-law's recipe. It's great!!!
8 count can Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
10 oz. can chicken
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
10.5 oz. Cream of Chicken Soup (Healthy Request)
1 cup milk
2. Drain chicken, reserving juice for cheese sauce.
3. Combine chicken, 1/2 of cheese and 1 tablespoon of the soup.
4. Divide the chicken mixture into 8 balls and put on the wide end of each triangle.
5. Start at the wide end of each triangle and roll to the opposite end. Make sure the dough covers the chicken mixture completely.
6. In a medium saucepan, combine reserved juice, soup, milk and remaining cheese.
7. Heat until cheese melts. Pour about 1/2 cup of cheese sauce in bottom of sprayed 8 or 9 inch square baking dish.
8. Arrange filled crescents over soup mixture.
9. Baked uncovered at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
10. Serve with remaining cheese sauce. (Pour it overtop the crescent rolls.)
*Make 8 crescent rolls or 8 servings.*
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user VSWDMB.