thyme and onion saladSubmitted by: BUSHRAMOHAMMAD
Introductionsalad prepared from thyme leaves and chopped onions salad prepared from thyme leaves and chopped onions
1.5 cup of finely chopped onions
2 cups of fresh thyme leaves, separated from stalks
0.2 cup of olive oil
1/3 cup of lemon juice
1 tsp of salt or as desired
2. add salt to onions and leave for 5 min.
3. squeeze the fluide out of the onions.
4. add thyme leaves, olive oil, and lemon juice to the onions.
5. mix ingredients and leave to stand for 5 min.
6. serve with meat, pultry or fish; also can be served alone with bread.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BUSHRAMOHAMMAD.