Low Carb ItalianSubmitted by: JANNERS69
IntroductionThis quick 5-minute fix calms the cravings for pasta... or Olive Garden! This quick 5-minute fix calms the cravings for pasta... or Olive Garden!
1 breast of chicken
1/3 cup ham - cubed
2 slices of pre-cooked bacon
8 black olives
1 tbsp smart balance butter
2 tbsp light mayo
1/2 cup light cream cheese
1 tbsp capers
1. Re-heat already cooked chicken in microwave.
2. In saute pan, add butter and saute ham.
3. Add mayo, cream cheese, and capers (salt and pepper to taste if needed)
4. When chicken done, put bacon in microwave to desired crispness.
4. Add cooked chicken and mix well
5. Put mix on plate then top with olives and crumbled bacon
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NEIJAN07.