- Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 176.8
- Total Fat: 2.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 115.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.1 g
- Protein: 9.2 g
~Vegan Fiesta Soup~ *low fat* *high fibre*Submitted by: XKRISS6X
IntroductionHere's a thick & delicious Mexican inspired soup, full of veggies and beans. It's super yummy and filling. Can be cooked on the stovetop or slow cooker Here's a thick & delicious Mexican inspired soup, full of veggies and beans. It's super yummy and filling. Can be cooked on the stovetop or slow cooker
* 1 Cup Frozen Corn Kernels (or Canned)
* 1 650ml Jar of Medium Chunky Salsa
* 1 19oz Can of Enchilada Sauce
* 1 28oz Can of Crushed Tomatoes
* 1 28oz Can of Stewed Tomatoes, sliced
*1 14oz Can of Refried Beans
*1 19oz Can of Black Beans, rinsed
*1 Pkg Uncle Ben's Tomato & Herb Bistro Rice
*1 tbsp Tomato Paste
*1 tsp Garlic Powder
*1 tsp Onion Powder
* Salt & Pepper, to taste
*on stovetop: Medium-Low heat for 45mins, stirring occassionally
*in slow cooker: Set for 6 hours on Low
3. Once your soup is cooked, microwave the rice according to the directions, and stir it into the soup.
That's it, That's all! Enjoy!!!
This recipe makes approximately 18servings, each serving is 1 cup.
Please let me know what you think!
Number of Servings: 18
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user XKRISS6X.