- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 256.1
- Total Fat: 6.3 g
- Cholesterol: 33.8 mg
- Sodium: 792.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 21.4 g
Paula's Spaghetti Macaroni BakeSubmitted by: FLUFFYWONKENOBE
IntroductionSimilar to the Spaghetti Bake except using elbow macaroni Similar to the Spaghetti Bake except using elbow macaroni
8 oz. Barilla Plus elbow macaroni, cooked
1 lb. extra lean ground beef
1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
1 can (15 oz) petite cut diced tomatoes
1 small can sliced black olives
1 small can mushroom pieces & stems
1/2 cup Kraft fat free shredded mozzarella cheese
2. Mix all ingredients except the noodles & cheese into the ground beef, stir to mix well.
3. Drain noodles, mix into ground beef mixture.
4. Pour into a large baking dish
5. Bake at 350* for about 20-30 minutes, until bubbly.
6. Sprinkle cheese on top, bake another 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
Makes 8 large servings
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FLUFFYWONKENOBE.