Beef & Broccoli Lo MeinSubmitted by: FIT_ARTIST
IntroductionI can't remember WHERE I got this recipe from. But, it's a GOODIE! I can't remember WHERE I got this recipe from. But, it's a GOODIE!
* Catelli Healthy Harvest whole wheat pasta (dry), 227 gram(s)
* Olive Oil, 1 1tsp
* *Canola Oil, 1 tbsp
* Broccoli, fresh, 3 cup, chopped
* Onions, raw, 1.5 cup, chopped
* Ginger Root, 3 tsp
* Garlic, 4 tsp
* *New York Strip, 12 oz
* Beef broth, bouillon, consomme, .25 cup
* *Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce, 3 tbsp
* Brown Sugar, 6 tsp unpacked
* *Oyster Sauce, 1 tbsp
* *Sesame Seeds, 1 tbsp
Heat canola oil in skillet. Stir fry broccoli, onion. Add ginger and garlic. Add sirloin. Stir fry for about 5 minutes.
In small bowl mix the broth, soy sauce, brown sugar and oyster sauce. Add to skillet. Toss in the pasta.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HAWGWILD1.