- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 393.7
- Total Fat: 24.7 g
- Cholesterol: 55.0 mg
- Sodium: 193.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.0 g
- Protein: 26.8 g
Asian Sesame Salad with Atlantic Salmon FilletSubmitted by: CURVES_N_CURLS
IntroductionHIGH PROTEIN. 'Good' fats. (Created 2007-03-20.) HIGH PROTEIN. 'Good' fats. (Created 2007-03-20.)
- 45g President's Choice Field Greens (Mesclun) Salad Mix
- 30g Grapes, seeded and sliced
- 55g Strawberries, sliced
- 15g Red onion, thinly sliced
- 10g Almonds, slivered, toasted
- 1 SeaQuest Atlantic Salmon fillet, frozen (113 g)
- 1/2 tsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste (NOT calculated in tracker!)
- 1 tbsp. Renee's Gourmet Vinaigrette Asian Sesame salad dressing
2. While the salmon cooks, arrange the salad greens and vegetables on a dinner plate.
3. When the salmon is almost cooked, toss the almonds onto the baking sheet to toast (3 - 4 minutes).
4. Remove the salmon from the oven, place the fillet on the bed of salad, and sprinkle with the toasted almonds. Add dressing.
5. Enjoy! :)
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CURVES_N_CURLS.