mustard chickenSubmitted by: VOAHANGY
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 1 unit (yield from 1 lb ready-to-cook chicken)
* Chicken Thigh, 3 thigh, bone and skin removed
* Onions, raw, 3 medium sliced
* Brown Rice, long grain, 2 cups
* Corn Starch, 0.08 cup
* Swanson Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free, 3 cup
* Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard, 6 tsp
* Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
In the same pan, cook the onions with the olive oil. The onions need to be well cooked and a little caramelized. Add the mustard and the chicken. Stir.
Dilute the corn starch in the broth. Add to the onions and chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer until the broth turn to a thick sauce. Serve with brown rice.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user VOAHANGY.