- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 327.1
- Total Fat: 6.6 g
- Cholesterol: 136.9 mg
- Sodium: 295.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 55.3 g
Black Peppered Citrus ChickenSubmitted by: TEENABUGG1
1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
1 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, divided
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup sliced onion
2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
1/2 cup white whine
2 tablespoons fresh ornage juice
1 talespoon fresh lemon juice
1. heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon pepper and salt over chicken.
2. Add chicken to pan and cook for about 2 minutes per side or until nicely browned. Remove from pan and keep warm.
3. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to pan and add the onion and garlic. Saute 2 minutes.
4. Add wine and cook 1 minute
5. return chicken to pan.
6. Add remaining pepper and the citru juices. Cover and reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes or until chicken is done.
Sprinkle withe parsley if desired and garnish with citrus wedges
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TEENABUGG1.