- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 253.3
- Total Fat: 6.1 g
- Cholesterol: 265.0 mg
- Sodium: 329.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 38.5 g
Self's Shrimp Taco (filling only)Submitted by: TSOLECKI
IntroductionFrom Self magazine
/shrimp-tacos From Self magazine
* 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
* 2 clove garlic
* 2 tablespoon cilantro, thinly sliced
* 1 teaspoon grated ginger
* 12 oz cooked shrimp (left over from Sunday's dinner), tails removed, chopped
* 1 carrot, peeled and grated
* 1large romaine leaf, thinly sliced
* 1 oz goat cheese, crumbled
Blend ingredients in a mini-chopper or blender; set aside.
Divide shrimp between 2 tortillas. Top with carrot, lettuce, cheese and salsa. Fold tortillas in half, wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. At lunchtime, unwrap and microwave each taco, 20 to 30 seconds.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TSOLECKI.