- Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 93.3
- Total Fat: 3.0 g
- Cholesterol: 8.8 mg
- Sodium: 122.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 5.9 g
Mini Thai Chicken Pizza AppetizersSubmitted by: KKS5369
IntroductionThese unique little appetizers add international flair to your meal. They can also be served as as a meal paired with soup or salad. These unique little appetizers add international flair to your meal. They can also be served as as a meal paired with soup or salad.
Garlic, minced, 2 tsp
Ginger Root (chopped or paste,) 1/8
Pillsbury Country or Buttermilk bisquits - 20
Chicken Breast, fully-cooked, 7 ounces
Cilantro, raw, 1 tbsp (or 1 Dorot frozen cilantro cube)
Part skim shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 cup
Peanut Butter, smooth style, 3 tbsp
Soy Sauce, 1.5 tbsp
Water, 2 tbsp
Baby carrots, 6 shredded
2. Chop chicken breast and toss with cilantro.
3. Flatten bisquits until they are 3.5"-4" in diameter. Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
4. Spread peanut sauce on each bisuit, leaving a 1/4" edge.
5. Top with chicken, mozzerella cheese and shredded carrots.
6. Bake according to directions on bisquit can. Note: Because the bisquits are spread thin, they easily burn on the bottom, so watch them carefully!
Yields 20 mini-pizzas.
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KKS5369.