- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 239.1
- Total Fat: 13.1 g
- Cholesterol: 39.2 mg
- Sodium: 278.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.1 g
- Protein: 19.5 g
Grilled Chicken, Strawberry, and Tangerine SaladSubmitted by: ERICALYNNE5
IntroductionFruity salad Fruity salad
Romaine Lettuce (salad), 6 cup, shredded
Italian Salad dressing, .5 cup (or desired amount)
Strawberries, fresh, 1 cup, sliced
Almonds, .25 cup, sliced
Italian Salad dressing, .25 cup
*Tangerines, 2 medium (2-3/8" dia)
Parmesan Cheese, grated, .25 cup
2 half chicken breasts
2. Marinate in a bag with .25 cups of italian dressing. (overnight is ideal, but 20 minutes will do.) Grill chicken on a layer of foil or in a grill wok.
3. Clean and cut lettuce.
4. Slice Strawberries and add to salad.
5. Peel and separate tangerines and add to salad.
6. Add Almonds and Parmesean cheese. Toss salad.
7. Add chicken and dressing when served.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ERICALYNNE5.