Tasty Potato SaladSubmitted by: YNIMER
IntroductionWant to try potato in a different costume? Here it is! Want to try potato in a different costume? Here it is!
*Baked Potato, with skin, 1 large (3" to 4-1/4" dia. (remove)
Leeks, 0.5 cup (remove)
Onions, raw, 0.5 cup, chopped (remove)
Cucumber (with peel), 1 cucumber (8-1/4") (remove)
Garlic, 2 clove (remove)
Sour Pickles, 2 medium (3-3/4" long) (remove)
Peas, frozen, 0.5 cup (remove)(boil them)
Kraft Mayo Light Mayonnaise (Mayo), 2 tbsp (remove)
Salt, 1 tsp (remove)
Garlic powder, 1 tsp (remove)
Hard Boiled Egg, 4 tbsp (remove)
Pepper, black, 0.5 tsp (remove
1) add the chopped leek, onions, garlic to a bowl.
2) cut the potato into bite cubes and place in another deep dish.
3) chop the cucumber and pickles into tiny pieces and add to the leek and other vegetables including the boiled peas
4) in a cup, put mayonnaise, water, salt and pepper with the garlic powder and mix
5) Pour the mixture on the potato and all the rest rest of the vegetables together and then spread the boiled egg on top
Perfect with oven -dried Pita bread or on french bread
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user YNIMER.