Chicken CasseroleSubmitted by: CREUSAMEDEA
IntroductionThis is a super easy chicken casserole that makes all my friends and family happy. Enjoy! This is a super easy chicken casserole that makes all my friends and family happy. Enjoy!
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (98% fat free)
1 can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
One box Stove Top Stuffing (chicken or sage)
Reduced Fat Sour Cream
2 chicken breasts (skin-off)
2. Boil (or bake) chicken until cooked through.
3. In large mixing bowl, mix soups, sour cream, and cooked chicken.
4. Pour mixture into 9 X 13 casserole dish.
5. Make stove top and let sit for five minutes. Put stove top on top of casserole mixture.
6. Cook for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CREUSAMEDEA.