Chicken CurrySubmitted by: CHIIEDDY
IntroductionThis easy to make curry recipe is wonderful. This easy to make curry recipe is wonderful.
* 1 lb Chicken breast (boneless, skinless)
* 1 onion
* 1 garlic clove
* 1 8 oz can of coconut milk
* 1 tbsp red curry paste
* Salt & Pepper to Taste
* 1/2 tsp fish oil
* 1/8 - 1/4 cup brown sugar
* optional: 5 Clementine oranges OR 1 diced pineapple
1. Cut chicken into cubes and cook over heat.
2. Once chicken is mostly cooked, Cut up the onion and the garlic and add.
3. Add salt & pepper to taste.
4. Cook until onion is translucent, not brown.
5. Add coconut milk and curry paste
6. Bring to simmer
7. Add fish oil.
8. Slowly add in sugar, stirring to dissolve.
9. Curry should be neither sweet nor salty, so when the balance between the fish oil and the sugar is made, you should stop adding them. If itâ€™s too salty, add more sugar. If itâ€™s too sweet, add more fish oil.
10. Simmer for about 2 or 3 minutes.
11. Add in your orange slices or pineapple to taste and let cook an additional minute or so.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CHIIEDDY.