Bisquick QuicheSubmitted by: MY-KAL
*Heart Smart Bisquick mix, 1 cup
Egg substitute, 1 cup
Kid Builder Milk, 2 cup
Cheddar Cheese, Low Fat, 1/2 cup, shredded
Spinach, fresh, 1 cup, chopped
Green bell peppers, 1/4 cup, diced
Red bell peppers, 1/4 cup, diced
Mushrooms, fresh, 1/4 cup, diced
Onions, raw, 1/4 cup, diced
Ham, extra lean, 1/2 cup, diced
2. Grease 10" pie plate or 8" square.
3. Sprinkle veggies, ham and cheese in plate.
4. Beat remaining ingredients until smooth and pour into plate.
5. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean.
6. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MY-KAL.