This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionWho can resist thick, creamy decadent cheesecake? Try this low-fat version in the single serving size. Who can resist thick, creamy decadent cheesecake? Try this low-fat version in the single serving size.
- 12 low-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 12 oz. fat-free cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- cherry pie filling
2. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and fat-free cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and mix well. Add eggs and beat until smooth.
3. Pour cheesecake mixture into muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
4. Decorate cheesecake tops with cherry pie filling.
Makes 12 cheesecakes/servings.