- Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 257.8
- Total Fat: 9.2 g
- Cholesterol: 101.0 mg
- Sodium: 131.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 35.2 g
Sirloin Tips with Mushroom GravySubmitted by: LMB100
Pam Cooking Spray
1 Clove Garlic, minced
1 medium raw onion, sliced into thin rings
1 cup fresh mushrooms, quartered
splash lime juice
splash soy sauce
Pam cooking spray
1 1/4 lbs top sirloin tip roast, sliced thin, cross grain
1/8 cup broth (chicken or beef)
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 cup water
2. Saute minced garlic for 1 minute
3. Add onion rings, saute for another few minutes
4. Add mushrooms, saute all over medium high heat for about 10 minutes
5. Add a splash of lime juice and a splash of soy sauce
6. Saute all together till onion is carmelized and mushrooms shrink down and release their water.
7. Remove from pan, cover and keep warm
8. Scrape up the saute leavings from bottom of the pan (leave in pan for flavor) and spray again with Pam
9. Add sliced beef to pan
10. Add 1/8 cup broth to keep meat from drying out
11. Cover and cook on medium to medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until browned
12. Uncover and continue cooking until reduced
13. Return sauteed veggies to pan.
14. Mix together water and cornstarch, pour into pan.
15. Stir all over high heat until thickened.
16. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until liquid is thickened and reduced.
* Makes 5 servings.
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LMB100.