Simple Pork ChopsSubmitted by: JACKIEB_
* 4 boneless pork chops
* 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley
* 4 teaspoons I can't believe it's not butter
* 4 teaspoons light ranch dressing
* 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Place pork chops in a baking pan. Spread 1 teaspoon of butter over each chop, then spread 1 teaspoon of ranch over butter. Season each one with seasoning salt, pepper and parsley. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over the top of each pork chop.
3. Bake 35 minutes in preheated oven, or until internal temperature of the chops has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JACKIEB_.