- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 102.3
- Total Fat: 3.6 g
- Cholesterol: 38.7 mg
- Sodium: 9.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
(Ice Creams) Goat's Milk Honey & VanillaSubmitted by: RYEAXL1
Introductionmakes ~ 700ml
srv ~ 70ml makes ~ 700ml
srv ~ 70ml
# Cornstarch, 14 (remove)
# Milk Goat, 30 tbsp (remove)
# Sugar, 30 grams
# Honey (10 gr), 15 tsp (remove)
# Goat Butter, 30 gram (remove)
# Egg Yolk, 2 grams (remove)
# Vanilla Bean, 1 serving (remove)
2. Make a slurry by mixing the 1/4 cup of the milk with the cornstarch, mixing until the starch is dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
3. Heat the rest of the milk in a medium-sized saucepan with the butter and honey.
4. When it almost starts to boil-
a. reduce heat to medium.
b. whisk 4 Tbsp warm milk with yolks, and pour back into pan, keep mixing 2 minutes.
c. stir in the cornstarch mixture and cook at gentle simmer for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat, scrape into a bowl, and add vanilla.
5. Chill thoroughly, preferably overnight.
6. Freeze the gelato in your ice cream machine according to the manufacturer's instructions.
serve with crushed pistachios.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RYEAXL1.