- Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 121.0
- Total Fat: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 32.3 mg
- Sodium: 58.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
Baked Goods - Butterscotch White Chocolate Brownie BitesSubmitted by: JUNEBUGT
IntroductionThe white brownie with the browni taste!! The white brownie with the browni taste!!
1/3 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
6 oz white chocolate, chopped
2 eggs at room temperature
1/2 cup light browned sugar, packed
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 Cup + 2 Tblsp all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup Skor Toffee bits
2. Over a pot of barely simmering water melt butter for 1 minute, then add chocolate and stir gently untill melted. Remove choclate from heat to cool fo 5 minutes.
3. Whip eggs with sugars using electric beaters untill thick and frothy. By hand, stir in melted chocolate.
4. In a seperate bowl, stir flour, baking, powder and salt, then gently stir in chocolate mixture.
5. Stire in Skor bits and spoon batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake for 18 - 20 minutes, until a rich golden colour. Cool to room temperature before removing from pan.
7: For a fancier treat melt white chocolate and dip each square halfway and chilll to set.
Number of Servings: 18
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JUNETHIBEAULT.