- Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 177.7
- Total Fat: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 204.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
Coleslaw Salad and Dressing with Miracle WhipSubmitted by: CROCHETLADY2
IntroductionThis is a good Coleslaw Dressing and only takes a few minutes to make. This is a good Coleslaw Dressing and only takes a few minutes to make.
1/3 c. Miracle Whip
1/3 c. Apple Cider Vinegar
1/3 c. Granulated sugar
6 c. Fresh Express Angel-Hair ColeSlaw (entire package)
2. Then add the Miracle Whip until the vinegar rises to the 2/3 mark.
3. Mix the Miracle Whip and the vinegar together with a gravy mixer until you have a smooth sauce.
4. Then add the sugar and stir with a spoon until the sugar is mixed in. Let sit for a couple of minutes so the sugar can dissolve. Stir again.
5. Open package of coleslaw and place in medium large bowl.
6. Pour dressing over the entire bowl of angel-hair coleslaw cabbage and toss to thoroughly coat the cabbage. Cover with saran wrap and put in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just before serving, mix up the cabbage one more time. It should wilt down to about half the volume it was when you first put the dressing on it.
Once the dressing makes the cabbage wilt down a bit, it will yield about 3 servings of 1 cup each. If you don't like it as soupy as I like it, you can make it in 1/4 c. portions (i.e. 1/4 c. Miracle Whip, 1/4 c. Vinegar, 1/4 c. sugar). This will obviously cut down on calories and carbs. If you do use the 1/4 c. version, it is pretty much the same as the dressing given on the package of coleslaw, although I don't think they say to use Miracle Whip - but regular mayonnaise. This can also be made with a direct substitution of Splenda for the sugar in the recipe, for even more carb and calorie reduction.
Makes 3 1-cup servings
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CROCHETLADY2.