- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 395.0
- Total Fat: 22.2 g
- Cholesterol: 97.5 mg
- Sodium: 1,435.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 35.9 g
Greek-esque Chicken Feta SaladSubmitted by: CURVES_N_CURLS
IntroductionA bit high on the fat, but high protein so I don't really care! :) (Created 2007-03-22.) A bit high on the fat, but high protein so I don't really care! :) (Created 2007-03-22.)
- 50g President's Choice Field Greens (Mesclun) Salad Mix
- 70g Cucumber WITH peel, chopped
- 100g Red Tomatoes, chopped
- 15g Red onion, thinly sliced
- 25g Black olives, sliced
- 125g Chicken Breast, boneless and skinless, cooked, sliced
- 1/3 tsp. Olive Oil (for baking the chicken)
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Italian Seasoning to taste (NOT calculated in tracker!)
- 2 tbsp. Kraft Signature Sundried Tomato & Oregano salad dressing
- 30g Silani Feta cheese
2. While the chicken cooks, arrange the salad greens and vegetables on a dinner plate.
3. When the chicken breasts are cooked, slice and measure out a portion.
4. Place the sliced chicken on the bed of salad, and sprinkle with the Feta cheese. Add dressing.
5. Enjoy! :)
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CURVES_N_CURLS.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
this was delicious! I didn't have the recommended dressing, so I just mixed a TBSP of olive oil, water, balsamic vinegar, some oregano, and some crushed tomatoe to drizzle over 2 servings. We will definitely have this again. Went great with our Sonoma Co. Zin. - 3/1/08
Reply from CURVES_N_CURLS (7/5/08)
Excellent idea for the dressing! Since I made this salad originally, I too have been trying to make home made dressings and sauces more and more. :)