- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 308.4
- Total Fat: 17.5 g
- Cholesterol: 101.9 mg
- Sodium: 473.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 33.7 g
Coconut Curry Roast chickenSubmitted by: WAHZOE
IntroductionTo make indian use an indian curry paste and omit the fish sauce, to make thai use a thai curry paste. To make indian use an indian curry paste and omit the fish sauce, to make thai use a thai curry paste.
1 1/2 kg whole chicken
1 cup coconut milk
2 teaspoons curry paste
2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 teaspoons fish sauce
1 small fresh chili, seeded,sliced
2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped (cilantro)
2. Combine all ingredients except chicken.
3. Pour mixture inside and over chicken.
4. Cover and allow to marinate in fridge for at least 1 hour (I usually try to leave it for 4 hours).
5. Move to a wire rack baking tray.
6. Bake, uncovered, in preheated 180C (350F) oven for 1 1/2 hours or until cooked, brushing occasionally with pan juices.
7. Note, prep time does not include time to marinate.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user WAHZOE.