Banana Oatmeal BreadSubmitted by: MAMAOF3KIDDIES
* *Whole Wheat Flour, 1.25 cup (remove)
* Light Brown Sugar, 72 tsp (remove)
* Banana, fresh, 3 extra small (less than 6" long) (remove)
* Salt, .5 tsp (remove)
* Baking Soda, .5 tsp (remove)
* Baking Powder, .25 tsp (remove)
* Applesauce, unsweetened, .0624 cup (remove)
* Egg, fresh, 1 large (remove)
* *Egg white, 2 serving (remove)
* Quaker Old Fashioned Oats, 1 cup (remove)
* In a smaller bowl, mash bananas with a potato masher or fork. Add bananas and oatmeal to batter.
* Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into pan and bake until top of loaf is firm to touch, 45 to 55 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes. Flip out and cool on a wire rack for another 10 minutes.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MAMAOF3KIDDIES.