Mom's Swedish MeatballsSubmitted by: CHRISSIET01
IntroductionThis is a 3-generation recipe-Delicious! (This nutritional information is for one meatball.) This is a 3-generation recipe-Delicious! (This nutritional information is for one meatball.)
90% Lean Ground Beef, 32 oz
Flour, white, 1 cup
Whole Grain Brown Rice-Uncle Ben's, 1 cup, cooked
Garlic powder, 1 tbsp
Salt, 1 tsp
Pepper, black, 1 tsp
Tomato soup-3 cup condensed
2) Shape hamburg mixture into 31, equally-sized, meatballs. (We use an ice-cream scoop.)
3) Fry meatballs in pam over medium hight heat using a non-stick pan. Brown both sides.
4) Place meatballs into a medium-sized pot.
5) Cover meatballs with tomato soup and water. Mix.
6) Bring to a boil, then let simmer for 60 minutes.
Number of Servings: 31
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CHRISSIET01.