Thin Crust CalzonesSubmitted by: NEWCASTLE7B
48 pieces turkey pepperoni
2 cups cheese
Pillsbury Pizza Crust (thin crust)
Diced Green Peppers, desired vegetables (Optional)
Preheat oven according to pizza dough directions.
1. Unroll dough onto flat surface.
2. Slice dough into 8 sections.
3. Place 6 slices turkey pepperoni, 1/4 cup cheese, and any additional toppings onto each section.
4. Fold over each section, press closed with a fork or your fingers.
5. Bake according to package directions, and enjoy!
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NEWCASTLE7B.