Chicken Stuffed TomatoesSubmitted by: CRHIANNONJ
IntroductionLow calorie and high protein! Low calorie and high protein!
4 medium tomatoes
1.25 cups chicken breast, cubed, cooked, skin removed
4 tbsp low fat mayo
2 tbsp chopped onion
.5 tsp dried dill weed
.0125 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
.5 tsp paprika
1. cut off the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the flesh.
2. remove the seeds and chop the pulp equal to one cup. Set aside.
3. Place the tomatoes upside down to drain.
4. Place the rest of the ingredients, except paprika, in a bowl.
5. Add the chopped tomato. Mix well. Spoon the mixture into the tomatoes. Sprinkle paprika on tops.
* If you aren't eating immediately, refrigerate the filling and the tomatoes seperately.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CRHIANNONJ.