- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 499.3
- Total Fat: 33.0 g
- Cholesterol: 148.8 mg
- Sodium: 359.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 7.7 g
Cheesecake with Graham Cracker CrustSubmitted by: INCONSEQUENTIAL
IntroductionA really easy and delicious recipe for cheesecake! I never thought it would be so simple. A really easy and delicious recipe for cheesecake! I never thought it would be so simple.
2.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
4 (8oz.) packages cream cheese
1.5 cups sugar
3 Tbsp flour
1 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 Tbsp lemon juice
* Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
* Stir in melted butter until moistened.
* Pour the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan (3 inches tall). Press the crumbs into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of the pan.
* Bake for about 10 minutes. Remove and cool to room temperature.
* To make the cheesecake filling, cream the sugar, cream cheese and flour with an electric mixer on medium until light and fluffy.
* On medium low, add eggs one at a time, mixing well with each addition.
* On low, add sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla just until combined.
* Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes at 325.
* Make sure to take it out of the oven before the center looks done. It will be kind of wobbly and it will move in one piece. The center will look more shiny than the edges. That's ok because it will continue to cook a little while it's in the pan.
* Remove from the oven and let cool completely to room temperature.
* Hope that it doesn't crack.
* Go ahead and separate the cheesecake from the sides of the pan by running a knife around the edges. I also opened and reclosed the springform pan to help separate.
* Chill in the refrigerator overnight. That's right. It's best to make this the day before because it needs plenty of time to chill and firm up.
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user INCONSEQUENTIAL.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
Sooooo good! I wasn't necessarily looking for a "healthy" recipe (I made the cheesecake for my hubby) but I happened to have all of these ingredients in my home without going shopping. I did use low fat cream cheese and fat free sour cream so that helped. My whole family LOVED this cheesecake. - 8/24/09
not dietetic at all!!! - 6/5/09
Reply from INCONSEQUENTIAL (6/5/09)
Sorry, did you even try the recipe before rating it? It's actually quite a good source of dairy, which you need several servings of per day for both health and weight-loss. I lost 3lbs this week while eating my "non dietetic" cheesecake.
Please don't be negative before trying it out.