- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 201.5
- Total Fat: 9.0 g
- Cholesterol: 22.7 mg
- Sodium: 589.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.0 g
- Protein: 11.2 g
Greek-esque Chicken Pizza on Whole Wheat Crust with Feta and Mozzarella CheesesSubmitted by: CURVES_N_CURLS
IntroductionGreat taste, whole wheat crust, and lotsa' protein! :) Great taste, whole wheat crust, and lotsa' protein! :)
For one cookie sheet size pizza use:
â€¢ Jenny's Whole Wheat Pizza Dough RECIPE (For calculating pizzas - see my other recipes for ingredients and directions!)
â€¢ 1 can (Unico Garlic & Basil) Pizza Sauce, 213ml / 7.5 fl. oz.
â€¢ 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
â€¢ Black Pepper [any any other spices you like to season your chicken and veggies!] to taste (NOT in nutritional calculations!)
â€¢ 280g (cooked weight) Boneless / skinless Chicken Breast, chopped into small pieces (about 3 breast halves, +/-)
â€¢ 155g Onions, chopped (1 medium red onion)
â€¢ 310g Green Bell Peppers, chopped (1 large)
â€¢ 6 cloves Garlic, chopped
â€¢ 335g Red Ripe Tomatoes, seeded and chopped (3 medium)
â€¢ 180g Black Olives, sliced (1 can)
â€¢ 120g Feta Cheese, crumbled
â€¢ 200g (2 cups) Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
â€¢ 1 tbsp. Canola Oil (for coating the cookie sheet before baking!)
2. Using a large skillet or wok (I prefer the wok), heat the tablespoon of olive oil with a bit of black pepper [and any other spices or seasonings you like!], and cook the chicken breast until it is no longer pink. Remove the chicken and reserve in a bowl for later.
3. Without washing the pan (to keep the olive oil residue!), add the vegetables to the skillet, and sautee for a few minutes (except the tomatoes).
4. Add the tomatoes, and sautee for a minute or two more. Remove the vegetables from the heat.
5. Roll the pizza dough out onto a large, OILED cookie sheet.
6. Spread the can of pizza sauce on the prepared pizza dough.
7. Add a bit of the shredded mozzarella cheese to the prepared crust.
8. Evenly spread the sauteed vegetables over the crust.
9. Spread the cooked chicken and black olives over the crust.
10. Crubmle the Feta cheese evenly over the crust.
11. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
12. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 11 - 13 minutes.
13. Remove from oven, let stand a few minutes, and slice into 16 equal pieces.
14. Enjoy! :)
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CURVES_N_CURLS.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
ok - 4/4/07
Reply from CURVES_N_CURLS (7/5/08)
Curious... What did you dislike about it?