Chicken Stir FrySubmitted by: LESLEEMARTIN
1 lb Chicken Breast
6 Cloves Garlic
1 bunch Green onion
2 sweet onions thinly sliced
1 cup chopped cabbage
2 cup sugar snap peas
1 red bell pepper
1 cup chicken broth
2 tbs corn starch
1 tsp salt
2 tbs splenda granular
3. Add chicken and stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink.
4. Add remaining cloves minced garlic and stir. Stir-fry 1 minute.
5. Add sweet onions, bell pepper, Chinese cabbage, peas, and Â½ cup chicken broth. Stir-fry 2 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, add soy sauce, splenda, cornstarch, and Â½ cup chicken broth.
7. Add sauce mixture to wok. Stir-fry 2 minutes.
8. Serve immediately, over hot rice if desired.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LESLEEMARTIN.