Breaded Pork ChopsSubmitted by: 02BFITAGAIN
IntroductionSimple breaded pork chops baked in the oven. Simple breaded pork chops baked in the oven.
16 oz pork chops, loin cut, excess fat removed
1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
4 tsp dijon or spicy brown mustard
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a flat bowl.
3. Spread 1 tsp mustard on each pork chop coating both sides.
4. Coat with bread crumbs and place in baking pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Bake 25 minutes in 425 degree oven.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user 02BFITAGAIN.