Cream of Carrots SoupSubmitted by: ARIELLISSIMA
IntroductionFabulous, low-cal, and easy to make. My family's favorite. Fabulous, low-cal, and easy to make. My family's favorite.
* Carrots, raw, 600 grams (remove)
* Red Potato, 270 grams (remove)
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Salt, 3 tsp (remove)
* Pepper, black, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Water, tap, 1500 grams (remove)
* Parsley, 3 tbsp (remove)
2. Coarsely chop the vegetables
3. Pour boiling salty water into pot
4. Add olive oil
5. Cook until the vegetables soften.
6. Blend the soup with hand blender right in the pot
7. Garnish with parsley
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ARIELLISSIMA.